Information pursuant to and for the effects of art. 13 of the GDPR UE 2016/679 relating to the protection of the processing of personal data of customers
In its capacity as "Owner" and "Interested", ie subject to which the data object of the treatment refer and / or are managed by you, we wish to inform you of the essential elements of the treatments performed.
According to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR, General Data Protection Regulation - EU Regulation 2016/679, later "GDPR"), Tecnes Milano S.R.L. (hereinafter referred to as "Tecnes"), invites you to carefully read the following information that will help you to know how your data will be processed.
1. The General Data Protection Regulation (see GDPR Article 1)
The GDPR places the individuals of the European Union at the center of attention and establishes the principles concerning the protection and circulation of personal data, as well as protects the fundamental rights and freedoms of "natural persons". The "juridical persons" (companies, legal representatives, etc, etc ...) are not contemplated.
2. Definitions (see GDPR Article 4)
The interested party is the "natural person", residing in a Member State of the European Union, who, on behalf of the client company, maintains relations with Tecnes.
If you are not a resident of the European Union, Tecnes will work against you and will treat your data like a resident's.
The Data Controller Tecnes with registered office in Via Gian Battista Piranesi 26 - 20137 - Milan.
The Data Processor is Tecnes.
The Data Protection Officer is Tecnes, the Data Protection Officer, hereinafter referred to as "DPO". Tecnes is domiciled for the office at Tecnes's registered office, which you can contact for the exercise of the rights provided by the GDPR to the articles . from 12 to 21 using the following addresses: Tecnes Milano S.R.L. Via Gian Battista Piranesi 26 - 20137 - Milan or by mail privacy@Tecnes.com
Personal Data is the set of data through which the user can be identified, such as: the name, surname, social security number, residence, mobile phone number, mailbox, l 'Web address.
Treatment, any automatic or manual operation performed on the personal / sensitive data of the User.
3. Source of personal data
The Controller processes personal data, such as name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank and payment details) - hereinafter, "personal data" or even "data") communicated by you on the conclusion of contracts for services and / or products supplied by us.
4. Purposes of data processing
The collection and processing of personal data are carried out in order to conduct:
- the fulfillment of all operations imposed by regulatory obligations;
- transactions strictly connected and instrumental to the start of contractual relationships, including the acquisition of preliminary information upon conclusion of the Contract;
- management of relations with the Supplier for administration, accounting, orders, shipments, invoicing, services, management of any disputes;
- the possible evaluation of the agent.
5. Method of treatment
All the treatments, both automatic and manual, carried out by Tecnes are related to the purposes described in the previous point and in compliance with the GDPR.
In detail Tecnes observes these principles as stated in the GDPR:
- Lawfulness, that is exclusively for the execution of the Contract and / or in compliance with the consent expressed by the user;
- Minimization, or the treatments carried out use the minimum of data essential for the purpose for which they were collected;
- Limitation, or the treatments are limited to the purposes described;
- Security, or Tecnes guarantees the application of security measures provided for by international standards and suggested by the best practices in the sector.
- Fairness, Tecnes provides the tools to keep user data adherent to reality (eg Credentials, Address of residence / correspondence, credit card data);
- Integrity, Tecnes adopts the best data management practices so that errors in their management are minimized;
- No special data is required for this treatment.
6. Duration of treatment
The Customer's personal data will be processed for the entire duration of the contractual relationships established and also subsequently for the fulfillment of all legal obligations.
For administration, accounting, orders, estimate management and production flow, assistance and maintenance, shipping, invoicing, services, management of any litigation: 10 years as established by law, without prejudice to any delayed payments of the fees that justify the extension;
7. Subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as Data Processors or Persons in charge of Tecnes, without the need to acquire consent, shall communicate the Personal Data in its possession to:
- Professionals and consultants, consultancy companies, factoring companies, credit institutes, debt collection companies, credit insurance companies, commercial information companies, companies operating in the transportation sector;
- Public and private bodies, also following inspections or audits such as: Financial Administration, Tax Police Bodies and Judicial Authorities
Finally, as part of the processing of the necessary data for the performance of their duties, Tecnes employees in charge of processing may be informed of the data.
8. Data transfer abroad
The data of the Booking Engine Distribution service customers are recorded simultaneously on the Tecnes infrastructure, in Via Piranesi, and on the Google cloud. Google services are provided by European sites, more precisely the EU.
9. Rights of interested parties - The GDPR is focused on the protection of individuals for which it provides a series of rights exercisable against Tecnes, Data Controller, and which Tecnes, Responsible for processing, must satisfy:
Right of Access - the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of a treatment related to their Personal / Sensitive Data. To exercise this right, simply log in to the service site and verify.
Right to correct - the right to obtain from Tecnes the correction of your data. To exercise this right it is sufficient to connect to the site of the service and rectify.
Right to cancel (Oblivion) - the right to obtain from Tecnes the deletion of Personal Data, if the purposes for which they were collected have fallen.
To exercise this right, simply write to email@example.com.
Right to portability - the right to obtain from Tecnes the sending of personal data in a structured and commonly used format. This transmission may be requested to a portable device (Key, USB Disk, PC) or to another Data Controller. To obtain this, the interested party must write to privacy@Tecnes.com, the data will be provided in PDF format, to the interested party and / or to the indicated Data Controller. The PDF will be protected by a password that will be communicated via SMS.
Right to object - the right to object to the processing of personal data by Tecnes. For the execution of a contract it is not possible to exercise this right except through the termination of the contract itself.
Right to Complaint - the right to make a claim against the Supervisory Authority in relation to a treatment considered non-compliant by part of the party concerned.
10. Access, change of Consents and Data
For this treatment no consents are required
11. Responsability for treatment
Responsible for Data Protection:
Claudio Carciofalo Parisse
is responsible for data treatment.
It can be contacted at privacy at firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise the rights covered by the Law.
tecnes.com collects and treats all the data provided by you only for the purposes of completing your booking through us. The Data and information collected are used and kept only for these purposes and in compliance with the principles and the rules under the privacy regulations.
There are different parties integrated into our services in various ways for various reasons. The main purpose is to share your data relevant for your Trip with the lodging Property to complete your Reservation. Other parties that can receive some of your data are governmental or other authorities. We do not sell or rent your personal data.
Note that You're only allowed to use our service if you're over 16 years old. We only process information about children with the consent of the parents or legal guardians or when the information is provided to use by the parents or legal guardian